Universal plastic mold
7 Reasons to Choose UPM for Your Custom Injection Molding
Our team at Universal Plastic Mold has a long history of serving customers’ custom injection molding needs, and we continue to keep our standards high and be the best provider on the West Coast. Proper custom injection molding isn’t something that can be done just by any company. It takes added skill and commitment to superior services and end results, which got us thinking. What sets Universal Plastic Mold apart from other injection molding providers? Thankfully, the answer wasn’t hard to reach. If you’re wondering what keeps us at UPM at the head of the pack, here are the top seven reasons to choose UPM for custom injection molding services.
Superior Plastic Injection Molding
It’s taken us a long time to get here, and we only get better with age. See what makes us a leader in our industry, and why we’re the best choice for custom injection molding.
- Our Experience. Universal Plastic Mold has been in operation for over 50 years. That’s 50 years of fine tuning our processes, training our employees, and honing our product until we achieved the best result possible.
- Our Collaboration. At UPM, we strive to be a real business partner to our customers, so we spend a considerable amount of time carefully listening to our clients and ensuring we understand their needs, challenges, and goals. This approach has paid off, with us now having many customer relationships that have lasted through the years.
- Our Facility. The UPM facility is world class, with over 127,000 square feet of production and warehouse space, a location that’s close to all major retail distribution centers, cutting-edge technology, superior equipment, and positioning near Los Angeles, the U.S./Mexico border, and the Port of Long Beach.
- Our Level of Quality Assurance. Above all, we’re committed to genuine customer satisfaction. We maintain high quality standards through the establishment, maintenance, and continual improvement of our ISO 9001:2008-certified, ISO/TS 16949-compliant quality management system.
- Our Reliability. UPM proudly staffs over 300 employees, is in operation 24/7/365, and is an all-in-one facility. This dedication is how we ensure our customers are properly taken care of.
- Our Eco-Friendly Commitment. It’s our mission to prove that we can serve our customers to their highest specification in a timely, cost-effective way without being a detriment to sustainability efforts. In fact, UPM is one of the largest producers of post-consumer recycled plastic products in the western U.S.
- Our Logistics & Lean Manufacturing. The UPM facility has fully-integrated inventory management and warehousing on site. Our lean manufacturing program eliminates hassles, reduces unnecessary spending, and simplifies shipping processes.
This is how we make getting quality custom injection molding easy for our customers. UPM is all about ease without sacrificing quality, and clearly we have what it takes to offer our customers superior service and a lasting partnership. For questions about our custom injection molding capabilities or to learn more about UPM, please call us at 1-888-893-1587 or visit us on our website.